The user database holds data on site administrators, booth or catalog administrators and booth or catalog contacts. The database can be setup in sections with customized fields added to each section.
In this article:
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Locate "Setup"
From the dashboard, select "Users” from the left-hand side navigation bar, then "Setup".
Step 4 - Setup the database
- Add sections to the database and create a section name.
- Click "+Add Field" to add a field to the section. Select from these field types:
- Lookup- adds a search bar
- Radio Button - "Yes or No" options
- Select Box- check any number of boxes
- Text Area
- Custom Text/Link
- Select "Download Template" to download an excel file containing the column headers to use when you upload users in bulk from a file.
- Click "Save" to finish setup.