2D booths are sections that showcase a graphics image often that can look like a physical booth or a help center with "hot spots" for linkable buttons, graphics or embedded videos.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Dashboards and Sections
- Add a 2D Booth Section
- Edit the 2D Booth Section
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Dashboards and Sections
From the dashboard, select "Booth or Catalog Options" in the left-hand side navigation bar and "Dashboards". Then click "Options" and "Edit Sections"
Step 4 - Add a 2D Booth Section
- Click "+Add New Section" and select "2D Booth".
Step 5 - Edit the 2D Booth Section
The 2D section consists of "hot spots" that can have an uploaded image, a linkable button, or embedded video.
- Select a hotspot ("+" sign) to open the hotspot editor.
Note that some hotspots will be "locked" and the hotspot type cannot be changed.
- Turn the hotspot "on" or "off" to display in the 2D booth
- Select the type of hotspot you want it to be:
- Button - Type in the button text, set the button and font colors, and add a hyperlink to an external URL, an existing page, or an existing post in the booth.
- Image - Upload an image from your computer and use the cropping tool to fit the space. Add a hyperlink to an external URL, an existing page, or an existing post in the booth.
- Video - Paste in a video URL from either YouTube or Vimeo and the video will automatically appear inside the hotspot.
Step 6 - Save
Once you are satisfied with your changes for each hotspot, click save. Then save the section. View the homepage of your booth to see the live view of the 2D Booth.