Create and schedule site-wide announcements to appear at the top of the site above the header. Add a short message and schedule the announcement to appear and be removed. Announcements can be linked to locations on the site.
In this article:
- Log into the site
- Go to your dashboard
- Navigate to Announcements
- Create a new announcement
- Customize an announcement
Step by Step Walkthrough
Step 1 - Log into the site
Find the “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the site’s homepage or login directly from the site’s login screen.
Step 2 - Go to your dashboard
If you are not taken to your dashboard after logging in, click your name and then "My Dashboard" in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Step 3 - Navigate to Announcements
From the dashboard, select Site Options and then Site Announcements in the left-hand side navigation bar.
Step 4 - Create a new announcement
- The table shows current, upcoming, and past scheduled announcements.
- To schedule a new announcement, click the ‘Add Announcement’ button.
Edit or copy existing announcements by clicking the ‘Options’ button and selecting from the drop-down menu.
Step 5 - Customize an Announcement
- Add the message text.
- Add an optional hyperlink when someone clicks the announcement.
- Adjust the background or text colors of the announcement.
- Schedule the announcement by selecting the start and end times.
- Select the ‘Save’ button to save and schedule the announcement.